Representative image. Actual product may vary.
Product review summary
MAD Nasal™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device - with 1 mL Syringe and Vial Adapter
The MAD Nasal™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device is a safe and painless way to rapidly deliver intranasal medication.*
Key features include:
• The soft, conical plug on the tip fits within the nostril
• Atomized nasal medications allow rapid absorption across mucosal membranes into the bloodstream, avoiding first-pass metabolism2
• The spray atomizes drugs into a fine mist of particles 30 – 100 microns in size
• Non-invasive and needle free controlled administration
• Simple delivery system — appropriate for both ALS and BLS
• Atomizes in any position
• No sterile technique required
*For use with drugs approved for intranasal delivery.
1. Suresh M. Management of Predicted Difficult Airway in A Parturient Undergoing Cesarean Delivery, where Airway Management is Necessary. Shnider and Levinson's Anesthesia for Obstetrics. 2013;(24):381-382.
2. Corrigan M, Wilson S, Hampton J. Safety and efficacy of intranasally administered medications in the emergency department and prehospital settings. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2015; 72(8): 1544-1554