MADomizer® Bottle Atomizer Device
The MADomizer® Bottle Atomizer allows for targeted delivery of topical anesthetics, vasoconstrictors, and other nasal or oral medications.*
Key features include:
• Atomized particles dispersed across a broad area of the nasal mucosa are the ideal size for rapid absorption of medication
• Consistent, fine atomized spray (approximately 30 – 100 microns)
Reduced risk of cross-contamination
• Unique pump design and disposable applicator tip reduces the risk of patient cross-contamination that can occur with conventional atomizers2
• Features a positive displacement pump with unidirectional flow
*For use with drugs approved for intranasal and oropharyngeal delivery.
1. Suresh M. Management of Predicted Difficult Airway in A Parturient Undergoing Cesarean Delivery, where Airway Management is Necessary. Shnider and Levinson's Anesthesia for Obstetrics. 2013;(24):381-382.
2. Wolfe T, Hillman T, Bossart P. The Comparative Risks of Bacterial Contamination between a Venturi Atomizer and a Positive Displacement Atomizer. American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy. 2002;16(4):181-186. Research Sponsored by Teleflex.