Representative image. Actual product may vary.
Product review summary
Arrow® T-POD™ Responder Pelvic Stabilization Device
The Arrow® T-POD™ Responder Pelvic Stabilization Device is a single-use device that provides circumferential compression to the pelvis in patients with suspected pelvic fracture for pelvic stabilization, which may reduce blood loss and pain. The device is compact and lightweight with a one-size-fits-most design, making it a practical option for first responders and critical care teams.
Key features include:
• Unique pulley system provides circumferential compression that can be adjusted
• Belt measures approximately 20.5 cm wide x 147 cm long x 2.5 mm thick
• Belt can be trimmed or multiple devices joined together to customize fit for most people
• Designed using no metallic parts and can remain in place during MRI, X-ray and CT scans
• Features a movable X-ray detectable strip
• 5-year shelf life
• Not made with natural rubber latex