Representative image. Actual product may vary.
Product review summary
Arrow® EZ-IO® Power Driver
The Arrow® EZ-IO® Power Driver is a sealed, hand-held, lithium battery powered medical device for use with the EZ-IO® System.
Key features include:
• Operating/useful life of approximately 500 insertions; this number may vary since life expectancy is dependent on actual usage (bone density and insertion time), storage, and frequency of testing
• No charging necessary; no downtime or additional equipment needed
• Designed for use in ground and air transport, hospital, and military environments
• Fully sealed design for quick and easy cleaning.
• Built-in LED battery life indicator will blink red when the trigger is activated and less than 10% battery life remains, letting you know to replace the device soon
• Packaged with Arrow® EZ-IO® Power Driver Cradle
• 10-year shelf life